VCE Class of 2020
The Year 12 class of 2020 at Canterbury Girls’ Secondary College students achieved outstanding results in Year 12 subjects. Together as a community we celebrate these achievements.
In addition to those students completing Year 12, a large number of Year 11 students undertook a Unit 3 and 4 subject and they also achieved outstanding results. All students are to be congratulated for their commitment to their studies. Canterbury Girls’ Secondary College achieved a median study score of 33. The median study score is the middle score when all the study scores obtained by students of the school are ranked from highest to lowest. The final results were the culmination of much effort and commitment across a number of years, and reflect the contribution of staff and parents into the learning of the students.
Dr Mary Cannon
Congratulations to Annie Fang, the 2020 DUX, who achieved an ATAR score of 99.7.
The students’ ATAR scores showed that:
- 32 students (24.4%) achieved ATAR scores above 90 placing them in the top 10% of students across the State
- 69 students (52.6%) achieved ATAR scores above 80 placing them in the top 20% of students across the State
Canterbury Girls’ Secondary College had 12.1% of all study scores above 40.
The median study score was 33.
5 students achieved a perfect score of 50. Congratulations to the following students whose results have been published in the media:
• Ashley Ting (who achieved 50 in English Language)
• Lara McCrabb (who achieved 50 in Psychology)
• Leonie Lac (who achieved 50 in Business Management)
• Stella Corby (who achieved 50 in Health and Human Development)
• Wing Kay Chong (who achieved 50 in English Language)