UNIFORM SHOPThe Uniform Shop is located at 19A Wentworth Avenue, Canterbury. For all phone enquiries please call Michele Sharples, the Uniform Shop Manager on (03) 9831 8661. The Uniform Shop sells new and second hand items of school uniform. All the profit from The Uniform Shop goes back into the school for the benefit of the school community.
Click here to download the Uniform Shop Price List.
The Uniform Shop is open every Tuesday at the following times:
- Morning 8.30 am to 9.30 am
- Lunchtime 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm
- After school 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm
Please note: payment at The Uniform Shop can be made by card, EFTPOS (ie savings or cheque accounts) or credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
CHEQUES ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
Second hand clothing
The school community greatly appreciates the generosity of many girls and parents who donate their used school uniforms to the Uniform Shop. The proceeds of the sale of these uniforms goes directly back into school funds to provide the wonderful programs and facilities the College offers.
If you wish to sell your second hand uniforms the following procedure must be adhered to, otherwise items cannot be accepted.
1. Blazers and skirts must be dry-cleaned and given to the
Uniform Shop on a hanger with the dry-cleaner's receipts attached.
2. All other items of clothing must be laundered.
3. The Selling clothing at the Uniform Shop form needs to be filled in for each item. Click here to download.
4. The Direct deposit application form also must be completed. Click here to download.
These forms may be downloaded and printed or you can collect copies from the Uniform Shop.
All items of clothing and completed forms are to be returned to the Uniform Shop during opening hours.
Please note that the Uniform Shop is no longer acccepting second hand blazers with the old logo on the blazer pocket.